What can I do in Navigate?
- Schedule meetings with Academic Advisors and Success Coaches
- Schedule learning services appointments
- Schedule peer advising/tutoring appointments
- View appointment summaries and notes from your meetings
Who can I talk to if I need help?
For more information about Navigate, please contact email@example.com.
What do I do if I can’t login?
- What information will I need to login? Use your GMU NetID and password.
- What if the browser link is not working? Try using https://gmu.campus.eab.com
- What if there still is an error? You must be enrolled in a current GMU term in order to access Navigate. If GMU is between semesters, your status as active will be automatically changed right before the next semester that you enroll in classes. If you need to reach an advisor, and you are having trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org; for Success Coaching, email email@example.com.
How do I find my Academic Advisor?
Your advisor is determined based on your declared major or undeclared/exploratory status. Please use the Advisor Locator tool to find your academic advisor.
How do I find my Success Coach?
You can find Success Coach Assignments and contact information here.
What if I can’t find the person I’m trying to make an appointment with in Navigate?
Please refer to your specific college/school’s advising policies regarding how to make an appointment with an advisor. You can also use the advisor locator to find this information.
Are there any helpful resources available to help me use Navigate?
- View this video on how to schedule an appointment if you have a declared major.
- View this video on how to schedule an appointment if you are an exploratory student or have an undeclared major.
- View this video on how to schedule an appointment with the New Navigate Scheduler using the Get Assistance Button.
- View this document on how to schedule an appointment with a PAL link from your advisor/coach.
- View this document on how to schedule an appointment with your Success Team member.
- View this document on scheduler changes for virtual and in-person meetings.